Boartusk Heights Mountain Goat jumping
La Muerte
Patriarca*
idle
71 Posts
Ooc — idle
“…based on the scent of puppies on you.”

Such a line caught Nivis off guard and his ears flicked forward. I do smell like them: the brats, he thought, and panicked. He wasn’t even hanging out with them, just keeping a fair distance to avoid as much contact as he could. Was the smell really that strong, though?

At least he didn’t need to go through the long process of explaining. Alpha’s were particularly weird and dangerous, especially those he didn’t know much of, and he certainly wasn’t in the mood to fight or play the game until…

… oh, right. He was also a leader of his own pack and should take the responsibility seriouslywhen standing in front of another.

Nice to meet you, then. Your offer sounds quite appealing, I’d be down. I am not sure how about my little queen wife but I am certain she wouldn’t let this opportunity go. I can bring you to her… to find out what she thinks. he eyes the wolf from head to toe, yawning lazily, Rodyn. 

For some reason, he wanted to know more about his new friend, and especially about the hunt. Nivis was bad at such activities, though he could always take advantage of the situation and utilize it… Maybe talk their prey senseless into their arms. Where would it be held?

Unamused, Nivis turns around, bringing Rodyn to Reyna. Follow me.

are you lost my little lamb, reyna?
in my heart perhaps? 

nivis is rated mature
reyna is welcome in all threads
Messages In This Thread
Mountain Goat jumping - by Rodyn - June 06, 2024, 10:08 AM
RE: Mountain Goat jumping - by Nivis - June 06, 2024, 03:50 PM
RE: Mountain Goat jumping - by Rodyn - June 08, 2024, 10:53 AM
RE: Mountain Goat jumping - by Nivis - June 10, 2024, 06:27 AM
RE: Mountain Goat jumping - by Rodyn - June 12, 2024, 05:17 PM
RE: Mountain Goat jumping - by Nivis - June 12, 2024, 06:49 PM
RE: Mountain Goat jumping - by Reyna - June 12, 2024, 06:55 PM