Redhawk Caldera i went to the moped store, said f*** it
Loner
5 Posts
Ooc — Sweet
and then i immediately was traveling for a while lol (:

okay honestly, tadhg liked this wolf already! her lighthearted chuckle brought an extra oomf to his tail wag, a goofy grin smeared across his face as she began to answer. she said some insane words though. is it cool if i ask -- what does 'auspex' mean? he asked with a shockingly well-pronounced repetition of her word. and then, a pause. no way! that makes you my greant aunt! i think don't make him consult the family tree on this.

no way no way no way! tadhg's tail was wagging up to unsafe speeds now, a youth who has already succeeded their mission was way too much excitement for his leggy limbs. that's okay! i know i'm in the right spot, at least, came his response, almost completely have forgotten that he had literally just asked about the redhawks too -- he found eljay! omg this was so perfect. 

there was a brief pause, the excitement still radiating off of him like a shivering chihuahua, and then he tried again. maia, you seem chill, can i front with you for a second?
Messages In This Thread
i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Tadhg - May 27, 2024, 06:05 PM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Maia - June 04, 2024, 05:18 PM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Tadhg - June 10, 2024, 09:20 AM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Maia - June 13, 2024, 09:29 AM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Tadhg - June 14, 2024, 08:57 AM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Maia - June 19, 2024, 11:08 AM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Tadhg - June 24, 2024, 08:02 AM