Hoshor Plains Don't feed me, I will come back
Yellowstone
Delta
Nothing else could make me feel this good
99 Posts
Ooc — Bone
She eventually began to mirror the womans movements, sitting back onto her haunches in a far less energetic manner. Prim and proper, she would be; though the twitching of her tail and the flex of her nails into the dirt stood as a testament to her inability to remain as so.

S'pose he did, a bit. Offered me to stay, if I could keep up my end of the bargain. Other places were less... receptive to me, so this seemed like a nicer prospect. Envy shrugs casually, wrapping her tail around herself.

Pretty place. Nice meal options.. Others. It wasn't a terribly hard decision for me. She pauses and strides forward. N' I get to do the things I like.. Would, get to do the things I like, but everyone around here has been terribly un-maimed as of late. Not that I'd like them to be... She pauses and narrows her eyes obviously. But I do like the job. I'm quite good at it, I hope you'll find. She grins and leans into a bow.

Ego, tucked on the tip of a soft-toned tongue.

How did meeting the neighbours go? Anybody to keep eyes on?
Any enemies we've made? She posed the silent question. She wouldn't entirely be upset if things had gone south.
Messages In This Thread
Don't feed me, I will come back - by Envy - May 13, 2024, 01:36 PM
RE: Don't feed me, I will come back - by Nephele - May 29, 2024, 11:04 PM
RE: Don't feed me, I will come back - by Envy - June 02, 2024, 06:35 PM
RE: Don't feed me, I will come back - by Nephele - June 09, 2024, 10:13 PM
RE: Don't feed me, I will come back - by Envy - June 10, 2024, 09:20 PM