Boartusk Heights Mountain Goat jumping
La Muerte
Patriarca*
idle
71 Posts
Ooc — idle
Congratulations, Nivis’ attention was claimed. He wasn’t listening well to what Rodyn was saying, but the moment women were mentioned, he turned his head back, listening to the rest of what was said. The fact he would be able to have fun and get his belly full while basically doing nothing convinced him to agree. Even if Reyna was against the idea, he’d still go behind her back with some of their chosen ones. Pups were the last thing he cared about, and therefore entirely overheard the details about.

That sounds fun, he smirked. I am sure we can set an agreement up. It was in the mountains too, meaning it wouldn’t be that hard to deal with the weather conditions. Ideal.

It was quite a walk to get to the palace, but the increasing smell of his own puppies signaled they weren’t far away from it; and so, when he entered the place and was hit in the nose with much worse scent than before, he nearly threw up. His eyes rolled back, though he still took the man inside. Reyna was already there, supposedly waiting and ready, and Nivis wanted to say so badly: “Hey love, you look amazing.”

Hey love, we have visitors, with requests. He didn’t know what was going on between them actually; they didn’t talk much lately, so if Reyna was still upset or not, Nivis had to guess.

are you lost my little lamb, reyna?
in my heart perhaps? 

nivis is rated mature
reyna is welcome in all threads
Messages In This Thread
Mountain Goat jumping - by Rodyn - June 06, 2024, 10:08 AM
RE: Mountain Goat jumping - by Nivis - June 06, 2024, 03:50 PM
RE: Mountain Goat jumping - by Rodyn - June 08, 2024, 10:53 AM
RE: Mountain Goat jumping - by Nivis - June 10, 2024, 06:27 AM
RE: Mountain Goat jumping - by Rodyn - June 12, 2024, 05:17 PM
RE: Mountain Goat jumping - by Nivis - June 12, 2024, 06:49 PM
RE: Mountain Goat jumping - by Reyna - June 12, 2024, 06:55 PM