Boartusk Heights ≡ Beautiful Things That I've Got
97 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Soleon supposed it wasn't going badly. Perhaps the way he spoke leaned more towards straight forward, but it seemed anyone worth being around could handle it. Given that his words were often filled with genuine intention it was hard to take them in poor merit.

The male's head twisted inquisitively to the question, considering his answer, "Yes. Probably not the best--but I'm on my way. I seek information, I pile it away, and I'm not afraid to take risks of my own," While it was a dangerous game to play it was fair to say most things wouldn't kill you in small doses. Might put one down for a few days, but that was the price a scientist paid.

Tired? Hm, he didn't look like someone that rested very often. Perhaps the thrall of pack-life was more tedious and tired. Still, Soleon didn't note too many scents and assumed the packs numbers were small and work piled up.

"I am, and one that can help," He turned his head back to the poppy he had been intending to grab and took a very small amount of it into his mouth. Without much thought he moved closer to the male and placed his head at his feet to drop the poppy. "You can eat that. You'll certainly rest, but maybe don't self-medicate, huh? They can be...fatal in wrong doses," Honesty was the best policy wasn't it? "Oh, I've a tendency to be rude. You can call me Soleon,"
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA
Messages In This Thread
≡ Beautiful Things That I've Got - by Soleon - June 12, 2024, 08:34 PM
RE: ≡ Beautiful Things That I've Got - by Nivis - June 13, 2024, 12:02 AM
RE: ≡ Beautiful Things That I've Got - by Soleon - June 13, 2024, 09:48 AM
RE: ≡ Beautiful Things That I've Got - by Nivis - June 13, 2024, 10:42 AM
RE: ≡ Beautiful Things That I've Got - by Soleon - June 13, 2024, 11:02 AM
RE: ≡ Beautiful Things That I've Got - by Nivis - June 13, 2024, 12:10 PM
RE: ≡ Beautiful Things That I've Got - by Soleon - June 13, 2024, 12:23 PM
RE: ≡ Beautiful Things That I've Got - by Nivis - June 13, 2024, 12:40 PM