Boartusk Heights ≡Falling For Our Calling
La Muerte
Boticario
95 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Soleon wondered what she would mean by this. Quite honestly, she struck him as theatric. All he could foresee was enthusiastic dancing beneath the moon chanting some odd mantra about 'bless these people'. Perhaps he was wrong, but he wondered what his future held. He would do as he was told and at the end of the day lean on his medicinal usages to ensure his spot. If he made himself valuable enough, perhaps, he would be too costly to lose.

Paloma. She sounded genuine, kind. Soleon wondered what kind of girl she was. She had earned Reyna's favor it seemed.

His ears tuned in to the whimper and whine of children adjusting to the new world that they were brought. The cries were so juvenile. They couldn't be old at all, but he would not ask to see them. You did not draw near a new mother's brood. Not after having just met said mother.

But--his matriarch was not so 'okay'. La Muerte was new (wasn't he lucky to fill their ranks!) And to create a home, birth children--maintaining self-care often was regarded for last on the to-do list. What a lovely mother Reyna was, "I'll be honest. I know what you need, but I have no inventory. You must understand that I'll have to often leave to gather things we will need here. I'll gather as much in abundance as I can on my trips to make my time away minimal, but as I've spent but one night here...I need to leave to begin," Soleon assumed she would deem this necessary. He would need to examine his new home closely to see what it held, but various regions only grew so much, "I won't need to go far for your headaches. A day? But some trips may take days," And as far as Soleon was concerned it was better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA
Messages In This Thread
≡Falling For Our Calling - by Soleon - June 13, 2024, 08:56 PM
RE: ≡Falling For Our Calling - by Reyna - June 13, 2024, 09:12 PM
RE: ≡Falling For Our Calling - by Soleon - June 13, 2024, 09:24 PM
RE: ≡Falling For Our Calling - by Reyna - June 13, 2024, 09:56 PM
RE: ≡Falling For Our Calling - by Soleon - June 13, 2024, 10:13 PM
RE: ≡Falling For Our Calling - by Reyna - June 13, 2024, 10:27 PM
RE: ≡Falling For Our Calling - by Soleon - June 13, 2024, 10:46 PM
RE: ≡Falling For Our Calling - by Reyna - June 13, 2024, 10:57 PM