Redhawk Caldera i went to the moped store, said f*** it
Loner
5 Posts
Ooc — Sweet
maia's laugh brought a new smile to tadhg's muzzle, his tail beating a few extra times. ooooooohh, came his response thoughtfully, trailing off a bit as he considered it, i don't think i know what a council is. but he didn't ask clarification, maybe because he didn't care, maybe because he forgot immediately that he should ask. 

okay, so, aunt maia, he started, deciding to plop his rump on the ground, i know that i was supposed to come here and i was supposed to find the blackthorns and the redhawks... the tap-tap-tapping of his tail on the earth seemed to slow, his grey ears flicking forward earnestly. but to be real, i can't remember what i'm supposed to do when i find them -- i wasn't listening. 

he seemed a little disappointed suddenly. like, do they want me to just go home and let them know?! i just made it all the way out here!! if i go home what if i never get to come back!
Messages In This Thread
i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Tadhg - May 27, 2024, 06:05 PM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Maia - June 04, 2024, 05:18 PM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Tadhg - June 10, 2024, 09:20 AM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Maia - June 13, 2024, 09:29 AM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Tadhg - June 14, 2024, 08:57 AM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Maia - June 19, 2024, 11:08 AM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Tadhg - June 24, 2024, 08:02 AM