Hoshor Plains And besides in the mean-meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart
Yellowstone
Zeta
Nothing else could make me feel this good
58 Posts
Ooc — Bone
Oh, I know. What I don't get is how anybody is satsified by that. She says with conviction, a trace of disgust lining the words that fell from her jaws.

Things had to be constantly shifting. Ever-changing. Preferably, for the better, though Envy now was beginning to see her disgrace as a blessing in disguise.

No longer was she subject to the stifling rules and stipulations of her previous home, of their wretched council. For what right did anybody have to parent her when the chance had been lost long, long ago. No longer was she shackled by fools who had no mind for evolution in all its gory facets.

...Prey. She says firmly, scampering over to him. You can save the pests for me to deal with on my own. I want a deer or something.... Really, I want one of those bison calfs, but I think the boss's would be pissed. She huffs, slightly disappointed.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And besides in the mean-meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart - by Envy - June 17, 2024, 09:42 AM