Boartusk Heights ≡Falling For Our Calling
La Muerte
Boticario
95 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Soleon listens to Reyna. Perhaps it would be wise that he explore their home to see what could readily be available to them. Then expand when he sought things that were not native to their conditions. He wouldn't need to travel far for most things. Additionally, perhaps if he could gather some help, eventually, a long trip would render so many supplies it would lower the time away.

She makes one request of him. One that he can easily adhere to. Information. He wondered what kind of spy he would make. Most found him easy to talk to. Easy to invite in to their conversations. Under normal circumstances he would feel guilty, but he had sworn his allegiance to Reyna and all that fell behind her empire's gates. He couldn't fail them. It was for a good cause! There were children!

"You have my word, Reyna. I won't disappoint you," He nods his head--bows to her. And then he retreats. First he would examine the heights. Then he would expand his parameters. At least, he knew where he could maintain a profound stash of poppy.

[exit]
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA
Messages In This Thread
≡Falling For Our Calling - by Soleon - June 13, 2024, 08:56 PM
RE: ≡Falling For Our Calling - by Reyna - June 13, 2024, 09:12 PM
RE: ≡Falling For Our Calling - by Soleon - June 13, 2024, 09:24 PM
RE: ≡Falling For Our Calling - by Reyna - June 13, 2024, 09:56 PM
RE: ≡Falling For Our Calling - by Soleon - June 13, 2024, 10:13 PM
RE: ≡Falling For Our Calling - by Reyna - June 13, 2024, 10:27 PM
RE: ≡Falling For Our Calling - by Soleon - June 13, 2024, 10:46 PM