Phantom Hollow sing me a lullaby of dreams
Yellowstone
Alpha
150 Posts
Ooc — metic
apologies on the wait for this! any others potentially looking to join yellowstone are still free to join <3

with a call rung in the air, nephele planted herself and set to clipping her nails with careful gnawing along the edges. she wasn't as optimistic as what others might have been in their outlook on recruiting. she was a stickler, set in preference for those strong in brawn or brains given it was rare to run across someone high in both.

she would wait until the sun set, for anyone near enough to heed her summon would have enough time to find her before the last light fled from the earth. thankfully, she need not wait that long before the first figure materialized in waves of heat in the distance.

the stormcloud plucked the last of her nails to a clean point before rising to squint off at the approaching body. she could not tell who or what exactly it was, couldn't even make out if it were canine at all. but she held fast to where she stood, and once within shouting distance would let out a bellow to call the figure over.
Messages In This Thread
sing me a lullaby of dreams - by Nephele - June 09, 2024, 10:01 AM
RE: sing me a lullaby of dreams - by Losi - June 10, 2024, 09:35 AM
RE: sing me a lullaby of dreams - by Nephele - June 19, 2024, 08:05 PM