Hoshor Plains And besides in the mean-meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart
Yellowstone
Zeta
Nothing else could make me feel this good
58 Posts
Ooc — Bone
She tilted her head slightly at his words, trying to take them in. Never being disappointed did sound like a sweet deal, but she couldn't shake the resignation it would require for one such as herself.

Simple things gnawed at her. She had a hunger for more, and it was oh so ravenous. It always had been.

Perhaps in a way, it was she who resigned to her own inner machinations. A slave to them. A servant who sat nice at the door ready to please the call of the void that so often seeped into her mind. Right now, it was seeping, and she was here, eager to obey its beck and call. What else, beyond her duties, would drive her out here, in desperate search of something to sink her teeth into. It comforted her when she was uneasy, where a mother's embrace had neglected to do so.

Her ear flicked at the strained rasp of his voice, and her gaze ogled that delicious flicker of pain dancing across his single red eye—muted and brief, but she had seen it.

That dirty, quiet part of her wondered how his face had contorted when he earned his other injuries.

A grin slithered its way onto her features. Falling into a brisk pace alongside him, she couldn't help but probe a little further. Oh I'm comin'.... How's that neck a' yours? Ya sure you don't want me to try anything at all? She'd muse, black-tipped tail swishing delightedly between her legs. A painkiller maybe? A tea with some sweet honey? A kiss on your booboo? Envy snickered, now just teasing at this point.

She secretly hoped he'd come to be desperate enough to seek her help. Pain was a miserable thing, after all.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And besides in the mean-meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart - by Envy - June 20, 2024, 04:34 PM