Hoshor Plains And besides in the mean-meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart
Yellowstone
Zeta
Nothing else could make me feel this good
58 Posts
Ooc — Bone
Right. Inside. How'd you manage that? She'd inquire curiously without looking back at him. She was focused on the wind, and any scents that might've wafted over. Tattered ears perked and flicked, alert.

Fix it 'cause it's fun, silly. She chuffs dismissively, her tail flicking as they walked, though she would slow down, leaving a silence between them for a moment before she turned her head to look at him again. ...'Can't' pisses me off... but I get it. A little. Some things don't ever go back to normal. She says softly before a grin would creep its way across her face, she lifts her tail for effect, pointing it flat with her spine. The gentlest of crooks marred the midpoint of it, a break, never recovered. 'Consequences', or something.

Snickering, she'd continue her pace, eyes scanning along the ground. She'd captured the feintest of scents, now she searched for prints to accompany it. His more raunchy comments rolled off of her. She understood it, this time, at least, but was stuck on what the right thing to say was. Most did not approach her at all, especially not in such a forward manner, as Dreven seemed prone to do. Did that make it more, or less special, she wondered. Was he like she was? Using words that appealed only to the ones who heard them. Were they empty as her own promises often were? Were they just a shell that he'd slither out of the second nobody was around?

Regardless of the fine print, she liked the attention. It drew an amused look to her face, a pleased smile. It felt good sometimes, to be treated as a girl, and not an anomaly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And besides in the mean-meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart - by Envy - June 22, 2024, 01:56 PM