Hoshor Plains And besides in the mean-meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart
Yellowstone
Zeta
Nothing else could make me feel this good
55 Posts
Ooc — Bone
Ah. Maybe you should've been sneakier.

She had been sneaky and consequences still found her, but she offered the comment regardless. To make a mockery of murder was far easier than confronting the reality of it.

A part of her diminished his confession because she truly and honestly believed that killing is not done for no reason. She'd always killed with purpose. To eat, to experiment... To protect herself.. And so with good faith in her heart and in her mind, she makes the assumption that Dreven had been right to do as he had done. Call it a lack of exposure or a lack of understanding of the world, or sheer detachment, she did not know of any who did the act just because they could.... but she did know desperation.. She knew anger, and she knew catharsis.

Tch. Bad patient. Of course you would be. I have work arounds, you know. She flashes a devious grin, refusing to elaborate as she scampers on ahead a couple paces, flicking his muzzle with her tail as she passes.

Something caught her attention as they continued, and she dropped her maw to the soil, circling one particular spot and then raising her head to look at the trail of soft grooves in the dirt, perhaps a mule deer, or a white-tail. Either quarry was acceptable, and they seemed to lead in the direction of the boneyard. Found som' tracks~ She muses gleefully.