Redhawk Caldera i went to the moped store, said f*** it
Loner
5 Posts
Ooc — Sweet
regardless if maia knew it or not, this answer was exactly what tadhg wanted to hear.  the brain cells that bounced off the walls in his head like the DVD logo made crisp contact with that corner and he was re-firing on all cylinders again. his tail began it's helicoptering again and he exclaimed, and you practically are family!! because she was married to gruncle eljay! or something. whoever he was to him. but this logic was sound to him, if graunt (not the same ring to it) maia said she'd want him to be happy, surely that was exactly what his parents would think too. nevermind the instructions he technically did remember that said "come tell us". 

okay sick, he said with a few nods of his head, i'm gonna stay! and find someone named towhee i guess. if he had any sense he'd just abandon his mission altogether -- after all, why even bother if he wasn't going home? ears pressed forward, eager for another taste of freedom, he added with a grin that could only be describe as adorable, i bet i'm gonna bag so many baddies too.
Messages In This Thread
i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Tadhg - May 27, 2024, 06:05 PM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Maia - June 04, 2024, 05:18 PM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Tadhg - June 10, 2024, 09:20 AM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Maia - June 13, 2024, 09:29 AM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Tadhg - June 14, 2024, 08:57 AM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Maia - June 19, 2024, 11:08 AM
RE: i went to the moped store, said f*** it - by Tadhg - June 24, 2024, 08:02 AM