Hoshor Plains And besides in the mean-meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart
Yellowstone
Zeta
Nothing else could make me feel this good
59 Posts
Ooc — Bone
She did a few circles, studied the depth of the print, pressed the side of her head to the ground to try and determine which direction left more of a curve in the soil as if she were some master tracker and not an amateur at best. Eventually, she'd realize Dreven had almost left her behind, and was already trailing the prints further into the prairie. She'd scamper on after him, trying to be quiet.

Hushed. Silent. One with the wind.

SNAP. She'd repeatedly manage to step on twigs and rustle the grass which shielded them—or at least her, from sight. Their quarry would have to have sustained some serious hearing loss to not be alerted.

Do you see it yet? She asked in a whispered tone, paws flexing with anticipation, she'd try to hoist herself onto just two feet, using his shoulder as a boost so she may peek over the tall grass and foliage that concealed their presence.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And besides in the mean-meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart - by Envy - June 29, 2024, 11:58 AM