Hoshor Plains And besides in the mean-meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart
Yellowstone
Zeta
Nothing else could make me feel this good
59 Posts
Ooc — Bone
Ill toss the deer in here. Will maybe roll for success since. she sucks.

Right.... Well if you still don't see it then that shouldn't matter anyway. She lets out a light huff and compliments it with a shrug, though she does begin to put in the effort to be sneakier—and right after chastising him for his shortcomings in that exact department.

Each pearly mitten was placed carefully upon the soil henceforth, though the methodical approach did serve to slow her pace a fair amount. Luckily, they would not be held back for too long, as a mule doe slipped from the treeline tentatively, until she'd made her way further out into the open. Anxious beasts, or perhaps a mother slipped from the task of nursing, it would scan its surroundings thrice before lowering its head to graze.

Envy slinked up alongside Dreven, leaning down slightly so as to not alert the sensitive creature to their whereabouts. ... Do we chase..? Or.. get closer? ....I don't usually do this. She informs him at the perfect time with an appeasing grin. Hunting, sure, she understood it reasonably well—but leading the hunt.... tactics..? not so much.

She just liked to tear things apart. That, and her stomach was threatening to do the same to her were it not offered the grace of a meal. Hopefully Dreven would come through, she did always like it when others did the brunt of the work.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And besides in the mean-meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart - by Envy - June 29, 2024, 06:32 PM