Ocean's Breath Plateau a psychic wound
morning star
128 Posts
Ooc — roni
Beside her, his shoulders stiffened and Tulugak prepared for the worst. She was unaware of any personal relationship Ariadne may have had with the seal hunter, yet his loyalty to the moonvillages was clear as day.

"Ay, she stresses us all," she replied, deflated, thinking back to Valiant's panic-stricken face. In another time she would have cursed her friend, yet her concern now was solely on Ariadne's wellbeing. Some things were just meant to drift like snow; never settling for long. "I just hope she is safe."

Despite her trepidation, she nodded in thanks to his offer and followed his lead towards the village. It was immature of her to keep her whereabouts from Dutch, even if the mention of his name sent heat across her cheeks. 

"Thank you. I- I truly don't know what is wrong. I can hardly eat without it reappearing, and no matter how much I sleep my body still tires quickly." Chakliux was an experienced man; he would tell her it was the stress, surely; there was no other possibility. "Do you have anything that can help...rid me of it?"
"Common" // "Inuktitut"
Messages In This Thread
a psychic wound - by Tulugak - July 02, 2024, 02:46 PM
RE: a psychic wound - by Chakliux - July 03, 2024, 08:31 AM
RE: a psychic wound - by Tulugak - July 03, 2024, 10:59 AM
RE: a psychic wound - by Chakliux - July 03, 2024, 03:01 PM
RE: a psychic wound - by Tulugak - July 03, 2024, 04:34 PM
RE: a psychic wound - by Chakliux - July 04, 2024, 01:18 PM
RE: a psychic wound - by Tulugak - July 06, 2024, 04:14 AM
RE: a psychic wound - by Chakliux - July 06, 2024, 09:48 AM
RE: a psychic wound - by Tulugak - July 06, 2024, 11:43 AM
RE: a psychic wound - by Chakliux - July 06, 2024, 12:33 PM