Lion Head Mesa Mom come pick me up I'm scared
7 Posts
Ooc — Bone
The stranger quickly introduces herself as Zaahira, and strings along a series of words that Worm lacked the understanding for, the way they fell so effortlessly from her tongue had the vermin wondering if she had heard any of that correctly, and she stood simply stunned for a moment as she tried to comprehend. And here she had considered herself on the smarter end of things.

But it was to be expected. Foreign lands, foreign customs.

Worm sees the scrutiny in her gaze as she has seen scrutiny a thousand times before. This time at least it was reasonably warranted. But it did not deter her. Raising her head, she dares to look directly into wildfire eyes. She'd come to learn that you were believed easier, if your gaze did not waver—though hers was rather intense, wide-eyed and all-consuming.

Yes! This one is Worm. She'd affirm without a moment spared for the obvious confusion in the other's eyes. ::I am.... a traveller! Your lands, they look beautiful! Remind me of home, in good ways. This one's mind was foggy, I paid no attention see? I only slept some of the night in a little crevice, do not worry, I did not take from you.

She lowers her head to dip it politely. This woman spoke of titles, and claimed ownership over this land, evident by the question of 'do you know where you are?'. Worm did not, but she had an inkling that this land must've belonged to those of importance. That part of her which bathed in fear and yearned for absolution tickled the back of her neck and shared its thoughts. 

There was something to be gained, here, spurred by self-preservation, or perhaps her usual wishful thinking. For the first time since her spontaneous choice to run, Worm had begun to craft a goal. That of building a new life.

This place belongs to your pack, yes? Dreadfully sorry! But perhaps.. even accidents can bring good things?:: She levied a hopeful query, maintaining a demure body language, so as to not appear as anything other than respectful. 

Everything happened for a reason, and though Worm had never felt the touch of god, nor heard his voice, this lesson had remained firm in her mind.
Messages In This Thread
Mom come pick me up I'm scared - by Worm - July 02, 2024, 01:19 PM
RE: Mom come pick me up I'm scared - by Zaahira - July 02, 2024, 02:39 PM
RE: Mom come pick me up I'm scared - by Worm - July 02, 2024, 04:00 PM
RE: Mom come pick me up I'm scared - by Zaahira - July 04, 2024, 12:20 PM
RE: Mom come pick me up I'm scared - by Worm - July 05, 2024, 10:20 AM
RE: Mom come pick me up I'm scared - by Zaahira - July 06, 2024, 08:09 PM
RE: Mom come pick me up I'm scared - by Worm - July 07, 2024, 06:19 PM
RE: Mom come pick me up I'm scared - by Zaahira - July 23, 2024, 08:54 PM
RE: Mom come pick me up I'm scared - by Worm - July 29, 2024, 10:57 PM