Ocean's Breath Plateau a psychic wound
morning star
128 Posts
Ooc — roni
His words did well to calm her exterior, though a storm still raged within. “That is easy for a man to say. It calls for us both, but it is us women that are left with the consequences,” her tone was no less harsh, though her posture softened in defeat. Would Arkadiy have joined her if given the chance? So far there had been no sign of the man, and perhaps that was for the best.

Though she couldn’t help but feel something was missing. She was afraid - afraid to do this alone. 

It stung to feel her independence waning at the paws of those who didn’t yet exist. “Sorry, that was- you are good, Chakliux, and I know they would have a good life here if you would let me stay.” If born here, they would learn of the north, surrounded by those of similar culture. Morningside would be a constant reminder that they were not his.

But what the seal hunter spoke next made her heart swoop uncomfortably. “That is…an option?” To rid herself of this sickness - no - this pregnancy. It is what she has asked of him originally, but now the winds had shifted. 

Loath to return to moonwoman’s lands, she met his gaze imploringly.  “Can you- would you tell me more? As my hunt-brother. I do not think I can face any moonwolves right now.”

no need to match the length <3
"Common" // "Inuktitut"
Messages In This Thread
a psychic wound - by Tulugak - July 02, 2024, 02:46 PM
RE: a psychic wound - by Chakliux - July 03, 2024, 08:31 AM
RE: a psychic wound - by Tulugak - July 03, 2024, 10:59 AM
RE: a psychic wound - by Chakliux - July 03, 2024, 03:01 PM
RE: a psychic wound - by Tulugak - July 03, 2024, 04:34 PM
RE: a psychic wound - by Chakliux - July 04, 2024, 01:18 PM
RE: a psychic wound - by Tulugak - July 06, 2024, 04:14 AM
RE: a psychic wound - by Chakliux - July 06, 2024, 09:48 AM
RE: a psychic wound - by Tulugak - July 06, 2024, 11:43 AM