Firefly Glen I tell him that he's pretty, too
Moonglow
Epsilon
33 Posts
Ooc — <3
Away
It was not often that she'd let others near without proper distance, much less a man who she didn't know nor trust. Yet the man who approached was polite and had a gentle candace to him -- in a way it was therapeutic, and Centri found herself strangely at ease in his presence. Giving a gentle nod, the young woman moved to the side to give him space while he drank.

His name was Collision -- the one who hummed as he drank. The one with a funny accent, both of which intrigued her.

Collision's eyes met her own again when he'd lift his head from the stream, and the she-wolf found herself becoming shy beneath his gaze, averting her own towards the floor. It was certainly not in a bad way, as there was something particularly alluring about the shade of the sun in his eyes, and the warmth cast in his expression -- it had caught Centri off guard, yet she'd only dismiss it. I am Centri, and it is nice to meet you as well. Though the bashful smile on her face was untamable.

I come here with a freind. Though they haven't returned yet, so I went off to get a drink. A white lie. Tri figured it wasn't safe to say she'd been completely alone. At least, not until she knew Collision wasn't a threat....
[Image: 70837757_F3RAFEjneFcqxvi.png]
"Common" | "French"
Messages In This Thread
I tell him that he's pretty, too - by Centri - June 30, 2024, 10:57 AM
RE: I tell him that he's pretty, too - by Collision - July 02, 2024, 12:34 PM
RE: I tell him that he's pretty, too - by Centri - July 07, 2024, 09:43 PM
RE: I tell him that he's pretty, too - by Collision - July 08, 2024, 10:01 AM
RE: I tell him that he's pretty, too - by Centri - July 08, 2024, 02:47 PM
RE: I tell him that he's pretty, too - by Collision - July 08, 2024, 04:27 PM
RE: I tell him that he's pretty, too - by Centri - July 19, 2024, 03:13 PM