Redhawk Caldera As the seasons change I want to be there with you
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
When Peregrine told that he was beginning to come to terms with the fact that the children were leaving the nest, Osprey gave him a long, thoughtful glance. Had the not so distant developments in his life been motivated by the fact that he wanted to have a fresh start elsewhere? Had he not fled the nest rather the other way round? Then she recalled that both Junior and Saena had gone missing for a while and understood, what her brother had meant. Still it felt a little unfair that he had robbed his kids from his parenting, even if it was meant to last only for few months longer. They were capable teenagers - there was no doubt about it - but in her eyes they were far too young to run around without a parent figure they could trust.

She turned her gaze away and focused on the road they had ahead, deciding to say nothing about her musings a moment ago. It was no point in washing the dirty laundry again. "Well... it's pretty calm, simple, routine... Gets boring at times, but then I help myself and find adventures of my own. You wouldn't believe, how many interesting people I have met during my quests of exploring," she smiled at him. Back in the Flightless falcons and during her first months in the Plateau she had rarely left the borders and interacted with strangers. She had felt no need for their company then, but now she was motivated to seek them out and gain knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
RE: As the seasons change I want to be there with you - by Osprey - November 11, 2014, 01:09 PM