Whitefish River 'cause your voice trailed off exactly as you passed my exit sign
Swiftcurrent Creek
Lambda
55 Posts
Ooc — Cheetz!
Away
Prying; it seemed like it. As soon as she asked, Yuki was immediately shot down -- causing her ears to pin against her head. She wasn't exactly hurt -- since Ash didn't have to explain if he didn't wish to -- the dove couldn't help but be convinced it was something pretty bad. An accident? An animal attack? Or had someone consciously harmed him? Yet, who would do something so terrible to someone so young? 

She thought back to her life back home -- how her uncle had murdered her brother and, in turn, her father. Wickedness against the innocent wasn't impossible; the thought that Ash was attacked in someway had upset her.

Yet she didn't know -- couldn't say, and in the present, did not press on the subject. A-Alright...just know I'm here, if you ever need someone to listen. Okay? She said with a weary smile.
[Image: 85512331_sBCUc47O1EZtqNO.png]
Fluent in: Common, Japanese, and Norwegian. Knows some Icelandic, but isn't very good at it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'cause your voice trailed off exactly as you passed my exit sign - by Yukimi - July 12, 2024, 02:24 PM