Northstar Vale 記憶
Swiftcurrent Creek
Lambda
55 Posts
Ooc — Cheetz!
Away
Father was gone, mother was missing, her brothers were lost to the wind – one of them gone forever.

With what lack of power that was there when her entire family was discriminated against, she now felt like everything that had made her seen brighter days was ripped away unfairly. Now she sought refuge in a completely foreign place, hiding from those who hunted her down and wished her dead. A reality that was too overwhelming to think about all at once.

Yet, with Ash, at least she didn't have to be overwhelmed in her lonesome. He was there for her, and she saw that. So in response to his reassurance, a warm smile graced her lips and she sought to rest her head against his shoulder. I know… the raven boy's presence help quell her current gloom. Even if you did leave, I'd probably follow you. You can't escape from me that easily! She even managed to slip a joke – even if the whereabouts of her family still remained in the air.

She hoped they were safe, at least.

Yuki lifted herself from the ground, not too long after, and scanned the area for a minute. The sun was beginning to illuminate the valley in an orange glow, and a content smile was present on her expression.

Walk with me? I wanna ask you a few things while we explore... 

A simple invitation – her tail waving in anticipation.
[Image: 85512331_sBCUc47O1EZtqNO.png]
Fluent in: Common, Japanese, and Norwegian. Knows some Icelandic, but isn't very good at it.
Messages In This Thread
記憶 - by Yukimi - June 28, 2024, 11:49 AM
RE: 記憶 - by Ashkova - June 28, 2024, 01:05 PM
RE: 記憶 - by Yukimi - June 28, 2024, 03:23 PM
RE: 記憶 - by Ashkova - July 11, 2024, 12:20 PM
RE: 記憶 - by Yukimi - July 12, 2024, 03:20 PM