Fairspell Meadow Nature's Juicebox
Yellowstone
Delta
Nothing else could make me feel this good
97 Posts
Ooc — Bone
sorry for a weak spree! I'm available all day tomorrow so I'll catch you back, I gotta pop away here for a bit.

Mm, you never know. She begun to dig furiously at the tunnel opening on her end, staining pale forelimbs with muddied earth, and doing very little to unveil this elusive fox.

She gave this act up quickly, letting out a puff of frustration. Maybe if he hadn't chased the bloody thing into a hole in the first place, she'd have had a toy for the afternoon.

Well, next best thing, she supposed—she couldn't exactly operate on him, tear him apart and stitch him back together like she'd initially intended to do with the fox, oh no, that was a fight she was a far cry from winning; but something beckoned her to stay. Be it boredom, restlessness, a hunger for socialization, a sheer desperate urge to be a pain in the ass. Who knew? Not her! She followed her whims without question or moment of thought.

The scrawny wretch would slowly rise from her haunches, inching closer and closer, like a coyote stalking a carcass, waiting for the wolves to leave.

He kinda looked like one, all hunched over, heat-beaten and still, aside from his eyes, which followed her with every step and bore a look of displeasure. ...You could always camp here all night. Wait for it ta' pop out... I hear foxes can go a couple days without food... What about you? She crows with a gleam of taunt in her uncanny red eyes, halting her advance and skittering around the bushes without pause.

He was the toy, now, in place of the would-be carrion. 
Messages In This Thread
Nature's Juicebox - by Pepper - July 21, 2024, 06:28 PM
RE: Nature's Juicebox - by Envy - July 21, 2024, 07:07 PM
RE: Nature's Juicebox - by Pepper - July 21, 2024, 07:29 PM
RE: Nature's Juicebox - by Envy - July 21, 2024, 07:48 PM
RE: Nature's Juicebox - by Pepper - July 21, 2024, 11:08 PM
RE: Nature's Juicebox - by Envy - July 30, 2024, 01:55 PM
RE: Nature's Juicebox - by Pepper - July 30, 2024, 09:31 PM