Silverlight Terrace osmosis
Moonspear
Babe
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Treepie raced down the mountainside as gracefully as a mountain goat, at least at first. Their nose suddenly itched and they sneezed explosively, which caused them to stumble and trip over their own over-sized paws. Their chin hit the dirt as their forward momentum carried them further down the slope.

They scrabbled to get a foothold or, at the very least, slow their roll. Pie slid to a stop near an overhang, a shower of loose scree raining down around them. The youngster let out a breath, then climbed to their feet and shook out their pelt. Gently, they touched a paw to the scrape on their chin.

After ascertaining the wound, they took their bearings. They were near the foot of Moonspear now. Pie padded to the edge of the scarp, which overlooked the neighboring terrace. The views were spectacular in and of themselves, though the pup quickly noticed another wolf below.

Hey! they shouted, raising a forepaw in an enthusiastic wave.
Common Tongue | Atkan Aleut | -Signing-

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
osmosis - by Mzururaji - July 25, 2024, 04:24 PM
RE: osmosis - by Treepie - July 26, 2024, 09:39 AM
RE: osmosis - by Mzururaji - August 02, 2024, 02:31 PM
RE: osmosis - by Treepie - August 08, 2024, 10:02 AM