Hoshor Plains dear child,
Yellowstone
Alpha
150 Posts
Ooc — metic
i dreamed of the day i would meet you.

of the day i would feel your heartbeat against my chest. of the day your eyes opened, of the day you took your first steps. i dreamed because i did not think i would be blessed with such a reality, and yet here you grow in grace.

dear son, you are more perfect than what i could dream of.

---

each movement you made brought a smile to my face. each kick a reminder of my love for you. and on the days when i felt as if i could continue on no longer, you were there to listen to me voice my thoughts.

the gentle ebb of your paw to my side was more comfort to me than i had felt in a lifetime. you were with me and i with you. i could talk to you for hours and never grow bored.

dear son, you are irreplaceable.

---

your arrival was brought in by my cheers. the sun had blessed your sisters, but it was the moon who was here to swaddle you. your delivery was like a kiss from the wind, soft and ever flowing.

my precious boy, still as the stars in the night sky. you did not wail, you did not squirm, but the rise and fall of your tiny chest announced your vigor to the world. i pulled you near to me as i placed a million kisses to your crown. my beautiful boy, oh how i have loved nothing more than i love you.

dear son, my @Alasdair, you have brought a joy to my life i would not have found without you, to which i am so deeply in love.
Messages In This Thread
dear child, - by Nephele - August 06, 2024, 12:05 PM
RE: dear child, - by Nephele - August 06, 2024, 12:06 PM
RE: dear child, - by Nephele - August 06, 2024, 12:06 PM
RE: dear child, - by Anatolia - August 06, 2024, 10:08 PM
RE: dear child, - by Zephyra - August 20, 2024, 10:50 AM
RE: dear child, - by Alasdair - September 02, 2024, 08:07 PM