Whitewater Gorge Thorn bush
Yellowstone
Delta
Nothing else could make me feel this good
97 Posts
Ooc — Bone
It is SO unpleasant. She echoes with a backwards toss of her head to accentuate the point. She never did spare the dramatics.

Perhaps it was for the best. How unreasonably angry that made her. She couldn't have known his origin, not with the certainty of anything aside from what he'd said so far, but that didn't stop her dismissal. There was something kindred in those words alone.

It probably was/i] for the best. She says with a scoff For you, that is. Better not to be shackled by people who don't value you, hmm?

Envy laid the crumbs of disdain, and looked at the man with raised brows. Are you content, just... drifting? I couldn't be. I don't like the kind of uncertainty that makes you feel like [i]you won't make it.

Because that uncertainty when it came to others was oh so riveting. For herself? It shattered that part of her that once felt untouchable. It was really a wonder she hadn't broken her body more—the silver tongue did help.

S'different for me now, anyways. Better. I am allowed to do as I please. She'd eye him sideway, one closed to truly scour his form, though clearly that wasn't her only priority. ...You're sitting on my plants. Scooch. She steps forward, confident enough now to prompt him to move with a shove of her muzzle into his side.
Messages In This Thread
Thorn bush - by Envy - June 20, 2024, 10:10 AM
RE: Devious Dealings - by Briar Cayde - June 24, 2024, 05:52 PM
RE: Devious Dealings - by Envy - June 29, 2024, 06:11 PM
RE: Devious Dealings - by Briar Cayde - July 04, 2024, 09:33 PM
RE: Devious Dealings - by Envy - July 07, 2024, 02:50 PM
RE: Thorn bush - by Briar Cayde - July 23, 2024, 01:40 AM
RE: Thorn bush - by Envy - July 30, 2024, 01:45 PM
RE: Thorn bush - by Briar Cayde - August 06, 2024, 12:24 AM
RE: Thorn bush - by Envy - August 07, 2024, 09:56 PM
RE: Thorn bush - by Briar Cayde - September 04, 2024, 11:56 PM