Wapun Meadow I Dream in Phosphorescence
57 Posts
Ooc — Granite
All Welcome 
A years worth of traveling had left the woman's body much sleeker than when she had previously graced the lands with her presence. Etephyrs journey was inscribed on her pelt through gashes, patches of thinned hair around her hind and forelegs, and a sinewy frame. The summer had been scorching but the wilds in which she now walked brought relief. Comparatively, the heat was much more manageable. The meadow was bright, nearly blinding Etephyr with its vibrant colors but after a while her eyes had adjusted and was even able to drink in the beauty of the flowers. Cynically, Etephyr briefly thought the place to be a skoosh pretentious, even for nature. The woman narrowly entertained the thought before finding a small refuge of water situated in the middle of the meadow. An insignificant creek flowed into the center, supplying the flowers with vital water and now nourishing Etephyr with a cool drink. A near euphoric sensation overtook her mind as she drank from the creek, a feeling equivalent to waking late in the night with a parched throat and sating it with water. She gulped down as much as she could handle, until her belly felt over encumbered and bursting. Humorously, Etephyr wondered if the pregnant felt as rotund as she did. The woman rolled onto her side, letting out an exhaustive but satisfied sigh. She wasn't going to move until the swelling in her belly reduced, she was grateful to at least not feel the pangs of hunger. 
I don't know what's got its teeth in me 
But I'm about to bite back in anger
Thread limit (2/2)
Messages In This Thread
I Dream in Phosphorescence - by Etephyr - August 08, 2024, 02:09 PM
RE: I Dream in Phosphorescence - by Ancelin - August 10, 2024, 10:33 AM
RE: I Dream in Phosphorescence - by Etephyr - August 12, 2024, 04:51 PM
RE: I Dream in Phosphorescence - by Ancelin - August 12, 2024, 05:17 PM
RE: I Dream in Phosphorescence - by Etephyr - August 12, 2024, 07:27 PM
RE: I Dream in Phosphorescence - by Ancelin - August 13, 2024, 03:07 PM
RE: I Dream in Phosphorescence - by Etephyr - August 14, 2024, 10:25 AM
RE: I Dream in Phosphorescence - by Ancelin - August 14, 2024, 11:41 AM