Boartusk Heights parking lot
La Muerte
Patriarca*
idle
79 Posts
Ooc — idle
Nivis sighs: getting scolded by the maid herself, how typical. Luckily, he is bored, and luckily he doesn’t feel like taking further action. Where would they be if he did anyway… they need her, and he needs entertainment as much. Spare her then. Again, Paloma, what you have to got to tell me?

Besides, Reyna wouldn’t like the results of that.

Let me hear more, entertain me. He adds, stretching and getting comfortable. That’s your job as a maid anyway; taking care of my children included. That’s how it has been in my family, in Reyna’s family; supposedly even in yours. You should be the one making it easier for her, shouldn’t you? But instead, you choose to be a bitch and stick your nose into a parental and love life business of mine. How upsetting. I have not even been on my typical shit, and guess why—because I have got a wife with kids at home, who you might be wanting to tend now, hmm? To make it easier for my wife, so I can spend time with her. Like her rightful husband. Maybe that’s why she cannot take a break on her own, because you are not there. Maybe that’s why I cannot spend time with her, because you are not doing your job properly. Maybe it is because I am a man and men in my family don’t take care of offsprings.

But don’t worry. He adds after the monologue finished. My children, I’ll meet them when the time comes, and they’ll be given a proper explanation. No poor maid advices needed.

And political matters, Nivis whispers as those steps close the wide distance between him and Paloma. are none of your business. Stay in your lane, and keep yourself away from those, miss nosy maid.

are you lost my little lamb, reyna?
in my heart perhaps? 

nivis is rated mature
reyna is welcome in all threads
Messages In This Thread
parking lot - by Nivis - June 26, 2024, 11:15 PM
RE: parking lot - by Paloma - June 29, 2024, 09:48 PM
RE: parking lot - by Nivis - July 12, 2024, 10:07 PM
RE: parking lot - by Paloma - July 26, 2024, 09:12 PM
RE: parking lot - by Nivis - August 09, 2024, 03:18 PM
RE: parking lot - by Paloma - August 25, 2024, 01:48 PM
RE: parking lot - by Nivis - September 04, 2024, 08:01 PM