Hoshor Plains Three hearts
Yellowstone
Delta
Nothing else could make me feel this good
97 Posts
Ooc — Bone
All Welcome 
For @Nephele, although any of the alpha pair family is welcome :)

Envy had been scrambling ever since she'd caught the scent of changed hormones clinging to the alpha female.

She'd prove herself a good doctor and build up some immunity. Selfish, wasn't it? Regardless, she was probably the most prepared for an event she'd ever been in her life. Bloody pawpads had come to be worth it.

The new life was exciting, three little whelps, eyes still sealed, rolling around and letting out demanding sqeuals. Envy felt a detachment, the realization that at one point, every wolf had started off so meek dawning on her. She wondered if her own mother had ever looked at her with the same love Nephele somehow contained within her gaze.

She wondered if even she could have felt such a strong care, or if she was destined to always be just that little bit wrong. Unloving. Unlovable. Hand in miserable hand.

But this was not about her. Not at all. Shaken from her thoughts, she pressed forward with raspberry leaves, furs of fox and beaver, wettened moss, and some dried borage leaves for extra measure. The labour had gone well, but the challenge was not done yet.

Am I okay to come in? I've brought some things She asked with courtesy, head peeked around a corner.
Messages In This Thread
Three hearts - by Envy - August 11, 2024, 01:48 PM
RE: Three hearts - by Nephele - September 03, 2024, 04:18 PM
RE: Three hearts - by Envy - September 10, 2024, 04:47 PM