Wapun Meadow I Dream in Phosphorescence
57 Posts
Ooc — Granite
<3 <3
Time had yet again delivered another reason for her self imposed solitude. Etephyr woefully blind to her own undoing. Even so, the cur of a man let the sunlight gleam off his pretty teeth. Etephyr returned in kind, curling her lip and swiping her tongue over her teeth. Her brows did little to aid in her aggression, staying flat. Apart from the occasional stitch Etephyr had to sow to intertwine them. The man intended to run her off 'his' land but coming into the meadow she did not scent a soul, a marking or trail. It was not to say there were none but possibly, she ignored them all to better suit her needs.

"I did not know claims could be founded without proof." The woman sucked in a breath through her nose and snorted it out, hinting at her meaning. She shrugged. "It doesn't matter. I have already taken what I wanted from your," She accentuated. "Land." A vague victorious grin pulled her lips. She truly did not have a reason to stay, although Etephyr was confident any reason she gave would be quickly found lacking by the male. A twinge of unyielding will kept a fraction of her mind ensnared in the delicate verbal dance that was unraveling between them. The rest of her became burdened with the anxiety of the uncertain, an often neglected portion of her instinct when she felt her pride was being challenged.

Etephyr held his imposed glare, a shimmer of true grit in her eye, mired behind the veil of vanity. "So, I suppose I have no business here any longer." Her tone betrayed the intended inflection, coming off as bored rather than cut with the sharpness from the start. While she was anything but bored, it was taking her all to ignore the bubbling anxiety. Her pride may have been the loudest but it certainly wasn't good at bearing the weight of any true substance. Unwilling but relenting, Etephyr took the first step back, awaiting his response.
I don't know what's got its teeth in me 
But I'm about to bite back in anger
Thread limit (2/2)
Messages In This Thread
I Dream in Phosphorescence - by Etephyr - August 08, 2024, 02:09 PM
RE: I Dream in Phosphorescence - by Ancelin - August 10, 2024, 10:33 AM
RE: I Dream in Phosphorescence - by Etephyr - August 12, 2024, 04:51 PM
RE: I Dream in Phosphorescence - by Ancelin - August 12, 2024, 05:17 PM
RE: I Dream in Phosphorescence - by Etephyr - August 12, 2024, 07:27 PM
RE: I Dream in Phosphorescence - by Ancelin - August 13, 2024, 03:07 PM
RE: I Dream in Phosphorescence - by Etephyr - August 14, 2024, 10:25 AM
RE: I Dream in Phosphorescence - by Ancelin - August 14, 2024, 11:41 AM