Duck Lake The city, the crowd is fading, moving on
Redtail Rise
Blod
60 Posts
Ooc — Kat
He wondered about this friend. Was it a woman, perhaps matching the description he’d been given? Cambria shook his head, deciding it was unlikely this friendly she-wolf was harboring a kidnapper and her victim. All the same, he would keep up his guard, because one never knew…

She clearly wanted to make small talk. Cambria didn’t enjoy it even on the best days and, presently, he was very drowsy. He was intrigued, though, and decided he wouldn’t mind getting to know a bit more about her. It sounded like he would have to tell her a bit about himself in exchange, a manageable fee.

I’m neither dark nor… he began, only to pause, considering. Maybe I am mysterious. But if you’re asking if I’m alone: yes.

The yearling sensed she wanted more than that from him, though if she did, she would have to ask outright. He blinked lazily in the sun’s glare, head tilting when a cloud’s shadow scudded across the pair of them. Cambria couldn’t say exactly why this sequence of events made him think to ask another question of his own.

I’m looking for someone, though: a small, skinny coyote. Have you seen her, by any chance?
Messages In This Thread
The city, the crowd is fading, moving on - by Yukimi - July 09, 2024, 10:41 AM
RE: The city, the crowd is fading, moving on - by Yukimi - August 12, 2024, 12:04 PM
RE: The city, the crowd is fading, moving on - by Cambria - August 13, 2024, 09:18 AM