Wapun Meadow I Dream in Phosphorescence
57 Posts
Ooc — Granite
She mimicked him, easing back into a more passive stance, her hind quarters coming to rest on the ground. The tension in her body released with a shudder, muscles and fur letting down from their pensive state. The mans offer initially soured in the woman's mind, disapproving of the idea for cooperation but the body had a mind of its own. The stomach pulsed with hunger, pushing her over to the edge. What choice did she really have in her dire, pathetic state?

Etephyr breathed, her jaw clenching as she mentally prepared to put trust in another. "I have no intention to mark or claim this land, but," She huffed. "I will make do as a hunter. Least until the first snow sticks." It gave her an out but also gave her plenty of time to regain her strength before setting out on her own again. From tension, to an understanding. It failed ease her mind. Her head still entrenched with the warfare of doubt and insecurity. Time was the only true purveyor of truth, only then would Etephyr know if her leap of faith would prove worthwhile.

Knowing the finer details of their deal could be measured out later, Etephyr wanted to take the man up on his offer of a hunt. "As I'm sure you've seen, I am famished. My strength has yet to fully wane for the day. As your new huntress, Etephyr, shall we hunt?" She arose from her sit, surveying the vast meadow before them. The southern edge of the meadow home to a quaint forest of black cottonwood trees, a sufficient place to begin their hunt. Although, Etephyr would follow the mans lead, as surely he knew his home better than a foreigner. 
Edit - hey, I start my 48 hour shift tomorrow (16th). I may be able to squeeze in a phone post but I can't promise anything! Super sorry! I gotta make that dawg food money tho
I don't know what's got its teeth in me 
But I'm about to bite back in anger
Thread limit (2/2)
Messages In This Thread
I Dream in Phosphorescence - by Etephyr - August 08, 2024, 02:09 PM
RE: I Dream in Phosphorescence - by Ancelin - August 10, 2024, 10:33 AM
RE: I Dream in Phosphorescence - by Etephyr - August 12, 2024, 04:51 PM
RE: I Dream in Phosphorescence - by Ancelin - August 12, 2024, 05:17 PM
RE: I Dream in Phosphorescence - by Etephyr - August 12, 2024, 07:27 PM
RE: I Dream in Phosphorescence - by Ancelin - August 13, 2024, 03:07 PM
RE: I Dream in Phosphorescence - by Etephyr - August 14, 2024, 10:25 AM
RE: I Dream in Phosphorescence - by Ancelin - August 14, 2024, 11:41 AM