Two Eyes Cenote i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre
Muat-riya
Mazoi
teeth of god
61 Posts
Ooc — Delaney
All Welcome 
tag for reference, though you are absolutely welcome to join if you want, tazi! <3

sleep has not come without fighting tooth and nail for meseba as of late; imprisoned by worry over @Eset and the tug-of-war of wanting to see her, speak to her and giving her space and not wishing to be an intrusion upon her grieving and healing.

but he cannot help it; he who is not a man of the watch by choice or nature. it is written into the marrow of his bones to be protective over those he cares for ... and he cares for the hebsut; more than he was willing to admit to himself ( not out of shame but his own plaguing fear of rejection ).

eyes watch the dark, handsome stranger attending her with spearing jealousy that seethes beneath his skin like a darker plague.

in the infancy of the night, meseba takes up his post upon the gate; eyes closing for a moment as he basks in Sopdet's hour; a crown of starlight upon his brow. he can feel Her and Osiris, feel the ancient, earth old stirrings of Them but he does not reach out to touch it. to take what advice They wish to offer him.

reserved. hesitant. afraid that it might be exactly what he needs but not what he wants to hear.

eyes open in time with an heavy exhale; gaze cast out to the horizon, raptorial and dutiful.
Messages In This Thread
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre - by Meseba - August 17, 2024, 04:17 AM
RE: i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre - by Meseba - September 04, 2024, 05:42 AM
RE: i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre - by Meseba - September 06, 2024, 05:26 AM
RE: i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre - by Meseba - September 08, 2024, 04:21 AM
RE: i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre - by Meseba - September 14, 2024, 01:37 PM