Wheeling Gull Isle Silence lay steadily
Loner
His Reverence
150 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Tags only for reference. :D

John was quiet in response to the words spoken. He would accept that this was the boy’s, now young man’s, outlook; for the time being at least. He gave a nod in acknowledgment of what Judah said, and the two continued their traveling in silence. 

As time went on, John’s thoughts had carried him away, to who remained on the isle. He worried for Simeon, and last he saw of Simeon, whom he hadn’t seen for days, and that time grew longer. To @Isarda, who he would leave behind. She was fed and had a place to rest, his job was done for now. Yet, no matter how much he thought, he couldn’t justify leaving them, any of them, but God had a hand in all worldly and heavenly things, John would just have to trust Him. To accept what was given, even though it was a single son. He would be fortunate though, to tell Heda that they were all alive, that they were safe.

He finally spoke, “I pray that Simeon is alright. After I had baptized him, he had disappeared. Have you seen him?”

Active weekdays: Monday, Saturday, Sunday — Most evenings (Pacific Standard Time)
By the witness of the martyrs
By the passion and the blood
God has raised you out of darkness
I have bought your soul for God

{Bishop Myriel, Les Miserables}
(Most Thread titles borrowed from various gospel songs)
Messages In This Thread
Silence lay steadily - by Judah - August 03, 2024, 12:51 PM
RE: Silence lay steadily - by John - August 03, 2024, 03:34 PM
RE: Silence lay steadily - by Judah - August 03, 2024, 03:51 PM
RE: Silence lay steadily - by Malakai - August 03, 2024, 10:44 PM
RE: Silence lay steadily - by John - August 18, 2024, 04:38 PM
RE: Silence lay steadily - by Judah - August 18, 2024, 05:18 PM
RE: Silence lay steadily - by John - August 19, 2024, 01:45 PM
RE: Silence lay steadily - by Judah - August 19, 2024, 05:11 PM