Wapun Meadow I Dream in Phosphorescence
57 Posts
Ooc — Granite
She followed, her attention still keen on her new companion. The woman wondered what would come of this agreement, if anything more than a transactional deal could flourish. Thus far they were off to a tumultuous beginning, the anxiety of their tension still lingering in the background of her mind. Opposite of Etephyr, Ancelin boomed with pride. He spoke of his lineage and his heirs. Continuing with the mention of his mate, suggesting Etephyr speak of the deal. The woman quietly sulked, repugnant to the idea of meeting another soul but it was a mere ask of her. The woman would respectfully oblige when the opportunity came.

Etephyr matched Ancelin, her frame low to the ground as a herd of caribou grazed into the meadow. Drool pooled in her maw as she thought of sinking her teeth into the delicate muscle that laid just beneath the tough exterior hide. It would be her first full meal in what felt like to her, years. Calves weaned from their mother strayed a little further, playing with their herd mates, inexperienced to the dangers of their world. They could make do. The sick and elderly trailed the back, some shared the woman's thin waist, while others were simply old and exhausted. 

"There are sublime options here,"
She said softly, thin threads of excited hunger dangling from her mouth as she spoke. "Which do you suggest?" If any at all, Etephyr knew Ancelin may let the herd pass in favor of something else. 
I don't know what's got its teeth in me 
But I'm about to bite back in anger
Thread limit (2/2)
Messages In This Thread
I Dream in Phosphorescence - by Etephyr - August 08, 2024, 02:09 PM
RE: I Dream in Phosphorescence - by Ancelin - August 10, 2024, 10:33 AM
RE: I Dream in Phosphorescence - by Etephyr - August 12, 2024, 04:51 PM
RE: I Dream in Phosphorescence - by Ancelin - August 12, 2024, 05:17 PM
RE: I Dream in Phosphorescence - by Etephyr - August 12, 2024, 07:27 PM
RE: I Dream in Phosphorescence - by Ancelin - August 13, 2024, 03:07 PM
RE: I Dream in Phosphorescence - by Etephyr - August 14, 2024, 10:25 AM
RE: I Dream in Phosphorescence - by Ancelin - August 14, 2024, 11:41 AM