Wapun Meadow Slow down you crazy child
57 Posts
Ooc — Granite
The woman confirmed who she was, the queen of the valley. Her figure was detailed, she was precise with muscle but still holding a feminine glow. Gold crested her ears, following along her neck and through to her chest before circling back to encompass just behind her shoulders and finishing at the belly. Pastel glaciers for eyes, they encumbered Etephyrs own. Undeniably a queen, she thought daringly. She would respect the title like she had when she was young, with a strong dip of her head and chest. 

"Your mate, Ancelin, told me who you are." Etephyr explained, finally returning from her bow. "The queen of this valley." A nostalgic wave rushed over Etephyr. She could feel it snaking its way up her chest, wrapping tightly around her throat. The grief constricting her airway, wanting to squeeze every ounce of air from her chest. It burned her eyes but Etephyr quickly blinked it away, swallowing hard against the constrictor. 

"I am Etephyr," A quiver in her voice, quickly disputed with a nimble cough. "I am the huntress your mate has temporarily recruited. I leave when the first snow sticks." She informed plainly, finding a seat where she stood. 
I don't know what's got its teeth in me 
But I'm about to bite back in anger
Thread limit (2/2)
Messages In This Thread
Slow down you crazy child - by Ameline - August 19, 2024, 06:11 PM
RE: Slow down you crazy child - by Etephyr - August 19, 2024, 11:25 PM
RE: Slow down you crazy child - by Ameline - August 20, 2024, 09:09 AM
RE: Slow down you crazy child - by Etephyr - August 20, 2024, 12:45 PM
RE: Slow down you crazy child - by Ameline - August 20, 2024, 01:24 PM
RE: Slow down you crazy child - by Etephyr - August 21, 2024, 01:12 PM
RE: Slow down you crazy child - by Ameline - August 21, 2024, 01:31 PM
RE: Slow down you crazy child - by Etephyr - September 02, 2024, 04:28 PM