Wapun Meadow Slow down you crazy child
57 Posts
Ooc — Granite
The strong lisp caught Eteph off guard but it was quickly deemed inconsequential to conversation and she moved on to finding her words. How could she express the fear pack life placed in her, the near constant anxiety of being enough. The terror of being betrayed. Solitude was her only way of safeguarding from those inevitabilities. Etephyr wasn't dull, she saw all the benefits of pack life, they tempted her every hunt, every unguarded night and every encounter with an unknown. 

Etephyr shrugged, "I suppose it is not rational of someone to venture out on their own in the winter." She looked away, out in the great expanse, searching the last familiar land she laid eyes upon. The glacier, with Omnium. Her teeth clenched, a subtle burst of anger burning her heart for her own stupidity. Running from a good thing, like she always had. Eteph forced him from her thoughts, dragging her eyes back to the queen. Clearing her throat before continuing.

"But I have grown accustomed to fending for myself. I have made it this far, who is to say I won't make it farther? I accepted Ancelins offer due to my condition, it was a harsh winter. I have yet to recover. I will live up to being a huntress, I assure you that." Etephyr wanted to quash any doubts, she would not be a burden on their lands.
I don't know what's got its teeth in me 
But I'm about to bite back in anger
Thread limit (2/2)
Messages In This Thread
Slow down you crazy child - by Ameline - August 19, 2024, 06:11 PM
RE: Slow down you crazy child - by Etephyr - August 19, 2024, 11:25 PM
RE: Slow down you crazy child - by Ameline - August 20, 2024, 09:09 AM
RE: Slow down you crazy child - by Etephyr - August 20, 2024, 12:45 PM
RE: Slow down you crazy child - by Ameline - August 20, 2024, 01:24 PM
RE: Slow down you crazy child - by Etephyr - August 21, 2024, 01:12 PM
RE: Slow down you crazy child - by Ameline - August 21, 2024, 01:31 PM
RE: Slow down you crazy child - by Etephyr - September 02, 2024, 04:28 PM