Moonspear kaaksiugun β‹Œ
Moonspear
Babe
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Treepie lazed on an outcropping, enjoying the warm sun on their back as it slowly chased the chill from the morning air. As the temperature rose, so did the number of flies buzzing near their ears, setting them constantly flickering. Right about the time the pup grew weary of them and lifted their head, a sonorous call sounded from down the mountain.

Too quickly, the youth bounded from their perch and scampered down the slope. They stumbled countless times as they raced toward the caller, a familiar white figure just past the border. Fresh blood bloomed from their chin as Pie raced toward Kukutux and began peppering her own chin with affectionate, respectful kisses.

Having recently met a certain great grandmother, Treepie found themself signing as well as speaking as they greeted, -β€œGrandma! It’s good to see you!”- Eyes glowing, forepaws prancing, tail swinging, they backed off a few steps to acknowledge her bundle and add, -β€œWhat did you bring?”-
Common Tongue | Atkan Aleut | -Signing-

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
kaaksiugun β‹Œ - by Kukutux - August 22, 2024, 09:49 AM
RE: kaaksiugun β‹Œ - by Treepie - August 22, 2024, 10:08 AM
RE: kaaksiugun β‹Œ - by Kukutux - August 24, 2024, 08:52 AM
RE: kaaksiugun β‹Œ - by Tikaani - August 24, 2024, 08:56 AM
RE: kaaksiugun β‹Œ - by Treepie - August 24, 2024, 10:12 AM
RE: kaaksiugun β‹Œ - by Kukutux - August 24, 2024, 12:39 PM
RE: kaaksiugun β‹Œ - by Tikaani - August 28, 2024, 01:20 PM
RE: kaaksiugun β‹Œ - by Treepie - August 28, 2024, 06:36 PM
RE: kaaksiugun β‹Œ - by Kukutux - September 01, 2024, 09:33 AM
RE: kaaksiugun β‹Œ - by Tikaani - September 05, 2024, 01:50 PM
RE: kaaksiugun β‹Œ - by Treepie - September 05, 2024, 03:48 PM