Moonspear Til the Darkest thought makes me want to try these wings
Moonspear
Babe
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Treepie absorbed Alaric’s every word with rapt interest. It was a little difficult to grasp the concept, though they only needed to think back on their duet to make some sense of it. They wondered what caused the differences between wolves. Based on their frame of reference—today’s song, as well as their general experience conversing with various wolves on the mount—Tiuttuk could guess.

Don’t girls usually have lighter, softer voices? And boys have deeper ones? they questioned, their expression growing hopeful.

Not so long ago, Treepie had asked @Sialuk about babies. Pie now knew it required a male and female to produce offspring. They knew, too, what primary characteristics differentiated the two sexes. This distinction led to many questions for the little songbird, who happened to possess both those anatomies.

That led them to believe they could choose. And Pie already knew which one they desperately wanted to be.
Common Tongue | Atkan Aleut | -Signing-

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Til the Darkest thought makes me want to try these wings - by Treepie - August 22, 2024, 12:11 PM