Hoshor Plains And besides in the mean-meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart
Yellowstone
Delta
Nothing else could make me feel this good
97 Posts
Ooc — Bone
All good! I've been swamped with irl chaos lately, no worries

Oh, validation. How sweet it tasted in these little doses; as much as an inflated ego worked to soothe the gaps in a deprived soul, it was a bandaid solution. Hollow and empty. This was the real stuff.

Of course she did good. She always did good. Yet still it sounded so much nicer when it fell from a different set of jaws. She would always need more. She was nothing if not ravenous, and that feeling stretched out into every aspect of her.

Don't know til ya try. She remarks with a shrug, before standing and fetching the mangled neck of the fawn and dragging it over in a graceless few tugs. If even this was a weight she struggled to drag, it would be a hopeless endeavour to try and hoist Dreven's hulking form onto her own. Not that it was even necessary, it wasn't like his legs had been injured.

But she thought herself on top of the world; big mistake, giving what sounded suspiciously like a compliment. C'monnn, don't be modest. Y'let me help you this far... She muses, girlish amusement plastered across her face.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And besides in the mean-meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart - by Envy - August 22, 2024, 12:19 PM