Moonspear Til the Darkest thought makes me want to try these wings
Moonspear
Babe
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
It wasn’t a hard and fast rule, per Alaric. Anyway, he’d said some wolves could alter their voices. Their face scrunched thoughtfully as they reflected on this. Their voice was naturally a bit higher, which suited their unspoken preference. Even if it hadn’t, though, Treepie could always choose to manually change their pitch.

They knew most wolves were born one sex. Tiuttuk had been given a special gift: the ability to choose. They could pick one or the other, both or neither. Their mother had tried her best to make them understand that. And they did, as much as someone their age could possibly grasp.

Did you know I have both boy parts and girl parts? Pie queried, unaware that the seeming non sequitur might throw Alaric.
Common Tongue | Atkan Aleut | -Signing-

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Til the Darkest thought makes me want to try these wings - by Treepie - August 22, 2024, 12:29 PM