Moonspear kaaksiugun ⋌
Moonspear
Babe
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
They looked admiringly upon all the treats Kukutux had brought for anaa. Pie did not begrudge Sialuk the gift from her own mother. She could certainly use a pick-me-up, though quietly they wondered if it would be alright to ask for just one piece.

Before they could decide, Kukutux posed her own question. Pie opened their mouth, then clapped it shut when Tiki arrived, their lips curving into an easy grin. The elder pup motioned for their best friend to check out the wares spread out on the summer grass.

“Look what grandma brought!” they said, deliberating for a beat before looking up to the pale woman and querying, “Could Tiki and I have one piece to share?” Abruptly remembering her own query, they added, “I think the others are playing. But Pauk went away.”

Sadness flashed in their yellow eyes. They missed their brother, though there were many others around to soothe that ache. They saw how distraught his absence made Sialuk, though, and Tiuttuk just wished he would come home for her sake.
Common Tongue | Atkan Aleut | -Signing-

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
kaaksiugun ⋌ - by Kukutux - August 22, 2024, 09:49 AM
RE: kaaksiugun ⋌ - by Treepie - August 22, 2024, 10:08 AM
RE: kaaksiugun ⋌ - by Kukutux - August 24, 2024, 08:52 AM
RE: kaaksiugun ⋌ - by Tikaani - August 24, 2024, 08:56 AM
RE: kaaksiugun ⋌ - by Treepie - August 24, 2024, 10:12 AM
RE: kaaksiugun ⋌ - by Kukutux - August 24, 2024, 12:39 PM
RE: kaaksiugun ⋌ - by Tikaani - August 28, 2024, 01:20 PM
RE: kaaksiugun ⋌ - by Treepie - August 28, 2024, 06:36 PM
RE: kaaksiugun ⋌ - by Kukutux - September 01, 2024, 09:33 AM
RE: kaaksiugun ⋌ - by Tikaani - September 05, 2024, 01:50 PM
RE: kaaksiugun ⋌ - by Treepie - September 05, 2024, 03:48 PM