Sun Mote Copse smashed
Moonspear
Babe
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
She was so excited by the notion of a trip to great grandma’s house, Treepie barely ate any breakfast. When they set out shortly after the morning meal, she skipped at Sialuk’s heels. She noticed the way Killdeer walked close beside anaa, the two of them sometimes exchanging looks. Pie couldn’t quite read them, though the sight made her heart smile.

Sometime after they passed Alpine Lake, Pie suddenly felt dizzy. Her stomach knotted with queasiness. She swallowed and tried to keep up with the group as they made their final approach at the copse’s northern border. Tiuttuk’s yellow gaze panned over the exquisite views as everyone gentled to a halt.

When Sialuk called for volunteers, Pie naturally wanted to do the honors. But she was afraid to open her mouth. Not that she had any choice, in the end. Spectacularly and without warning, Treepie threw up what little breakfast she’d eaten right at the approaching Towhee’s feet.
Common Tongue | Atkan Aleut | -Signing-

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
smashed - by Sialuk - August 29, 2024, 03:01 PM
RE: smashed - by Killdeer - August 29, 2024, 03:17 PM
RE: smashed - by Towhee - August 29, 2024, 03:20 PM
RE: smashed - by Treepie - August 30, 2024, 11:08 AM
RE: smashed - by Sialuk - September 04, 2024, 07:53 PM
RE: smashed - by Treepie - September 05, 2024, 12:34 PM
RE: smashed - by Towhee - September 05, 2024, 12:54 PM
RE: smashed - by Sialuk - September 11, 2024, 08:24 PM
RE: smashed - by Treepie - September 12, 2024, 07:11 PM
RE: smashed - by Towhee - September 12, 2024, 07:16 PM