Moonspear ^___________^
Moonspear
Babe
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
All Welcome 
The sky darkled over Moonspear, promising afternoon rain showers. Treepie observed the moody clouds from a perch midway up the mountainside, her tongue absentmindedly tracing her lower lip. Her gaze drifted downward, watching the wind ruffle the treetops in the neighboring glen, just as she imagined it had a few nights past. She felt a stirring in her gut, prompting her to rise onto all fours and begin her descent.

When Pie reached the foot of the mountain, a cold drop of rain hit her square between the eyes. She blinked, then raised a forepaw to swipe it over her face. She looked to the forest, now at eye level, and knew the trees would provide shelter from the elements. She strode toward the tree line.

She stopped suddenly when a bout of queasiness assailed her. She swallowed convulsively as saliva pooled in her mouth. Her yellow eyes darted around until she spotted the healing ulaq. Driven by some instinct, Tiuttuk trotted toward it, ducking inside and slinging herself to the dirt floor as she continued fighting the inexplicable nausea.

Pie shut her eyes and focused on her breathing. The soft pattering of raindrops on the wood soothed her and the urge to vomit began to ebb. She cracked open one eye, then the other, and found herself staring down at stores of dried herbs. Perhaps one of them might further settle her stomach, though she didn’t know which, and slowly turned to look out at the rain instead.
Common Tongue | Atkan Aleut | -Signing-

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
^___________^ - by Treepie - September 04, 2024, 11:24 AM
RE: ^___________^ - by Bridget - September 05, 2024, 11:58 AM
RE: ^___________^ - by Treepie - September 05, 2024, 12:28 PM
RE: ^___________^ - by Bridget - September 05, 2024, 12:55 PM
RE: ^___________^ - by Treepie - September 05, 2024, 01:10 PM
RE: ^___________^ - by Bridget - September 11, 2024, 11:30 AM
RE: ^___________^ - by Treepie - September 12, 2024, 10:07 AM