Moonspear ^___________^
Moonspear
Babe
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
An unfamiliar face appeared in the mouth of the ulaq, dripping with rainwater. Treepie blinked in surprise, though quickly recovered and smiled. She didn’t know this woman, though her scent—amplified by the damp—was slightly familiar.

Hello, the youngster chirped, shuffling to the side to make room for Bridget. Yes, I’m okay. I had a stomachache but it’s going away now, Pie added, blowing out a breath.

Her own words made her think. Why had she felt ill, and so suddenly? Sialuk had explained what might’ve prompted her nausea the other day, though Treepie had eaten a balanced breakfast this morning. And she hadn’t really traveled anywhere, not really. Pie hadn’t even really made it to the glen.

Just as abruptly as before, her mouth filled with saliva and her stomach rolled. It wasn’t quite as severe as earlier, though her breath grew ragged and shallow as she fought this second onslaught of nausea.
Common Tongue | Atkan Aleut | -Signing-

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
^___________^ - by Treepie - September 04, 2024, 11:24 AM
RE: ^___________^ - by Bridget - September 05, 2024, 11:58 AM
RE: ^___________^ - by Treepie - September 05, 2024, 12:28 PM
RE: ^___________^ - by Bridget - September 05, 2024, 12:55 PM
RE: ^___________^ - by Treepie - September 05, 2024, 01:10 PM
RE: ^___________^ - by Bridget - September 11, 2024, 11:30 AM
RE: ^___________^ - by Treepie - September 12, 2024, 10:07 AM