Stone Circle I just want you to love me like that
Kvarsheim
Skáti
57 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Foxglove softened under Petal's kiss, meeting her with a warm look and a half-hearted attempt at a hopeful smile. Her gaze flitted between her sisters for a moment — but a wolf of Kvarsheim was quick to arrive. She'd never seen him before, though the kindness in his eyes put her at ease some.

Still, it was a relief when Dahlia stepped forward to speak. Fox pressed her flank anxiously to Petal's own, eyes darting from Dahlia to the stranger and back. She swallowed hard.

She - she said we have family here, She managed — and for a moment her lips parted as if she might say more. But Foxglove only went quiet again, pressing more tightly to Petal now.
The world don't speak for us —

they lack the confidence
Messages In This Thread
I just want you to love me like that - by Foxglove - August 25, 2024, 05:13 PM
RE: I just want you to love me like that - by Petal - August 26, 2024, 12:49 AM
RE: I just want you to love me like that - by Sven - August 26, 2024, 01:31 AM
RE: I just want you to love me like that - by Dahlia - September 06, 2024, 07:42 PM
RE: I just want you to love me like that - by Foxglove - September 07, 2024, 11:43 AM
RE: I just want you to love me like that - by Petal - September 07, 2024, 12:05 PM
RE: I just want you to love me like that - by Sven - September 09, 2024, 11:00 AM
RE: I just want you to love me like that - by Dahlia - September 10, 2024, 04:57 PM