Swiftcurrent Creek 'Cause I told you my level of concern
Swiftcurrent Creek
Nu
36 Posts
Ooc — xynien
What he did not expect was an approach from behind. A yelp burst from him as he flinched in the opposite direction now, stumbling a bit even as he dropped to a submissive crouch with ears pinned and tail firmly tucked. Even in his panic, Panacea recognized the pack scent wreathing the man — and the way the dark wolf towered over him even from a distance.

Sorry! Sorry, I... His blue eyes were unfocused for a moment upon the man, a clouded mess of fear and confusion. I meant to call... Panacea trailed off. His eyes widened slightly as he fully took in the sight of the stranger: a man who appeared fully capable of ending Panacea with a single lazy snap of heavy jaws if the urge struck him. Shit.
Messages In This Thread
'Cause I told you my level of concern - by Panacea - September 06, 2024, 03:46 PM
RE: 'Cause I told you my level of concern - by Akavir - September 08, 2024, 07:57 AM
RE: 'Cause I told you my level of concern - by Panacea - September 08, 2024, 11:51 AM
RE: 'Cause I told you my level of concern - by Akavir - September 08, 2024, 02:28 PM
RE: 'Cause I told you my level of concern - by Panacea - September 09, 2024, 07:43 AM
RE: 'Cause I told you my level of concern - by Akavir - September 09, 2024, 12:52 PM
RE: 'Cause I told you my level of concern - by Panacea - September 09, 2024, 01:17 PM
RE: 'Cause I told you my level of concern - by Akavir - September 09, 2024, 01:27 PM
RE: 'Cause I told you my level of concern - by Panacea - September 09, 2024, 02:03 PM