Swiftcurrent Creek 'Cause I told you my level of concern
Swiftcurrent Creek
Nu
36 Posts
Ooc — xynien
A survivor. That was what he told himself sometimes, late into sleepless nights when the only thing he could hear was those wails. Panacea managed a faint, grateful smile for that, though it was fleeting.

Akavir of Swiftcurrent Creek.

Maybe this wasn't such a bad place to have ended up.

Panacea, He introduced, hesitating briefly over Vael before he left it out altogether. That was Elias's family more than his own. Grateful as he was to know that his brother had found a place to call home, Panacea still felt adrift.

Does Swiftcurrent Creek have room for another hunter? Few packs ever really declined such an offer, he'd found. And he could at least promise to hunt. He wasn't sure what else he had left to give.
Messages In This Thread
'Cause I told you my level of concern - by Panacea - September 06, 2024, 03:46 PM
RE: 'Cause I told you my level of concern - by Akavir - September 08, 2024, 07:57 AM
RE: 'Cause I told you my level of concern - by Panacea - September 08, 2024, 11:51 AM
RE: 'Cause I told you my level of concern - by Akavir - September 08, 2024, 02:28 PM
RE: 'Cause I told you my level of concern - by Panacea - September 09, 2024, 07:43 AM
RE: 'Cause I told you my level of concern - by Akavir - September 09, 2024, 12:52 PM
RE: 'Cause I told you my level of concern - by Panacea - September 09, 2024, 01:17 PM
RE: 'Cause I told you my level of concern - by Akavir - September 09, 2024, 01:27 PM
RE: 'Cause I told you my level of concern - by Panacea - September 09, 2024, 02:03 PM