Two Eyes Cenote heliocereus
Muat-riya
Mazoi
30 Posts
Ooc — orion
Private 
ummmmmmmm vague about timings bc I'm bad at keeping up w the dramas. if u have time ebony <3

A man imprisoned. A sister sent to Akashingo. Everything was happening so fast, Kheti felt himself slip further and further inside the cracks of Muat Riya. In quiet he would visit the prison, drawing close enough to the cells to hear the subtle croonings of the man within. Safiya did not deserve the venom of Tiye, nor the praise of Khusobek; perhaps it was for the best she was gone so the beast below could never sink it's teeth into her the same way Machiavelli had.

Kheti was profoundly aware that his role was far from small. I would have been happy for you two, you know. The phrase had wormed it's way to a rotten part of the fellahin's heart, eating away at his flesh and blood. It was a heavy responsibility to shoulder, that he was the reason for her uncouth choice of company. Guilt had blossomed where words had hurt - while Tiye was the explosion, Kheti was the catalyst. And he needed to be removed.

"@Khusobek," he found his father nearby. "I want to march."
Messages In This Thread
heliocereus - by Kheti - September 10, 2024, 10:35 AM
RE: heliocereus - by Khusobek - September 10, 2024, 10:46 AM
RE: heliocereus - by Kheti - September 10, 2024, 11:27 AM
RE: heliocereus - by Khusobek - September 10, 2024, 11:39 AM
RE: heliocereus - by Kheti - September 10, 2024, 12:14 PM
RE: heliocereus - by Khusobek - September 10, 2024, 01:54 PM
RE: heliocereus - by Kheti - September 10, 2024, 04:01 PM
RE: heliocereus - by Khusobek - September 11, 2024, 12:45 PM